1. Start by preparing your skin. Wash your face with a gentle cleanser and then use a toner to balance your skin's pH. Next, apply a moisturiser to hydrate and nourish your skin.
2. If you have dark circles or pimples, use concealer to cover them up. Dab a small amount of concealer on the affected areas and blend with a make-up sponge or brush.
3. Next, apply a light, transparent foundation all over your face to even out your skin tone. Choose a foundation that best matches your skin tone and blend it well.
4. Use a brow pencil or brow powder to fill in and shape your eyebrows. This will help frame your face and give your make-up a polished look.
5. Add a touch of colour to your cheeks with a blush. Choose a shade that matches your skin tone and apply it to the apples of your cheeks, fading upwards towards your temples.
6. Next, it's time to do your eyes. Start by applying a base eyeshadow in a neutral shade all over your eyelid. Then add a touch of colour by applying a slightly darker shade in the crease of your eyes. Use a blending brush to blend the colours together for a seamless look. Finish your eyes with a coat of mascara on your upper and lower lashes.
7. Finally, apply a lip colour of your choice. Choose a shade that matches your overall make-up look and apply it evenly. If you plan to wear a bold lip colour, make sure you line your lips first to keep the colour in place.
8. Once you have applied all your make-up, take a step back and assess your look. Make final adjustments if necessary and you're all set!
9. Remember to start your make-up application early on your wedding day so that you have enough time to perfect your look. It is also a good idea to do a trial run of your make-up before the big day to make sure you are happy with the end result.